- This event has passed.
June 11, 2017 @ 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm
As part of the Coastal Watershed Council’s bold commitment to spark meaningful change along the San Lorenzo River, we invite you to Meander, a benefit dinner on the banks of river. Join us for this inspiring event that will re-introduce you to this breathtaking natural resource that anchors our town in so many ways.
Meander is presented by our lead sponsors, The Dean Witter Foundation and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, in collaboration with this talented culinary lineup:
Food and Beverage contributors:
- Kendra Baker and Zach Davis- The Glass Jar: Assembly, The Penny Ice Creamery, The Picnic Basket & PopUp
- Chef Jessica Yarr and Beverage Director Zane Griffin- Assembly Restaurant
- Damani Thomas – Oswald
- Brad Briske – Home
- Katherine Stern – La Posta
- Mark Denham – Soif
- Tabitha Stroup – Friend In Cheeses Jam.Co
- Monique Plossl – The Penny Ice Creamery
- Erin Justus Lampel – Companion Bakeshop
- Avery Ruzika – Manresa Bread
- Bill Callahan – Bill the Oyster Man
- Patagonia Provisions
- Verve Coffee Roasters
- Kraft Bar
- Venus Spirits
- Odonata Winery
- Ser Winery
- Santa Cruz Mountain Vineyards
- Discretion Brewing
- Shanty Shack Brewing
- Mutari Chocolate
- Windy Hill
- Naked Bootleggers
- Nielsen Studios Team
- Botanical floral design
- Miller Maxfield, Inc.
- Crystal Birns Photography
- Rebecca Barnes Photography
- sound by Andy Wilson Dance Caller
- Sentinel Printers.
Cost: $150 — Attendance is limited and this event will sell out.
* Price includes beer, wine, and nonalcoholic beverage pairings; 3-course family style meal (Vegetarian diets will be accommodated).
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes. All attendees must be 21 and over. Please plan to have your ID handy. We will be checking IDs as guests arrive.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is no reserved parking. We recommend parking in the RiverFront lot on River St./Front St. and walk over the pedestrian bridge. Metered street parking is available on Dakota St. and River St. Please do not park in the Trader Joe’s lot, as they do tow.
Where do we check in?
The event begins under the pedestrian bridge in the San Lorenzo Park.
Is this an outdoor dinner? How should I dress.
This is an outdoor event that requires guests to walk about 1/2 mile over different types of terrain, including rocks, boulders, grass and sand. This is an elegant event, but not formal. If you’d like to dress up we welcome that, but please wear shoes that you are comfortable walking and navigating terrain in. We recommend bringing layers and sunscreen.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email email@example.com. Call (831) 464-9200 during business hours M-F 9-5.
Are there different menu options? Vegetarian? Vegan? Gluten Free?
We will serve one family-style meal, with a meat & vegetarian option. We will not be able to accomodate additional dietary requests.
Can I update my registration information?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It’s helpful but not required. We will print out a final list of attendee names.
Please note: no dogs or smoking will be allowed at the event.