You can be a leader in reconnecting a healthy San Lorenzo River watershed to a vibrant community.
As a Leadership Circle member, you join generous individuals who support the Coastal Watershed Council with an annual gift of $1,000 (just $85 per month) or more. Leadership Circle donors contribute annual funds to help ensure the protection and preservation of coastal watersheds throughout Santa Cruz County and the success of our current flagship project, the San Lorenzo River Alliance.
With your annual gift at the Leadership Circle Level you:
- Help the Coastal Watershed Council manage the complex process of revitalizing and protecting the San Lorenzo River and other important watersheds;
- Receive invitations to exclusive events, including outings such as docent-led paddles/walks, our annual meeting, site visits and other fun and inspirational excursions in nature;
- Are the first to learn what’s changing on the San Lorenzo River and what our partners are working on through “insider updates” from Executive Director Greg Pepping;
- Are specially recognized (with your permission) on CWC’s website, annual report, and in our social media channels; and
- Inspire others to support the Coastal Watershed Council and to preserve and protect coastal watersheds.
For more information about the Leadership Circle, contact:
Greg Pepping, Executive Director