As part of the Coastal Watershed Council’s bold commitment to spark meaningful change along the San Lorenzo River, we invite you to Meander, a benefit dinner on the banks of river. Join us for this inspiring event that will re-introduce you to this breathtaking natural resource that anchors our town in so many ways.
Meander is presented by our lead sponsors, Plantronics and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, in collaboration with this talented culinary lineup:
- Kendra Baker and Zachary Davis – The Glass Jar: Assembly, The Penny Ice Creamery, The Picnic Basket & PopUp
- Heidi Schlect and Amy Padilla of Feel Good Foods
- Katherine Stern, Mark Denham and Patrice Boyle of La Posta and Soif
- Erin Justus Lampel of Companion Bakeshop
- Avery Ruzicka and Anna St. John of Manresa Bread
- Damani Thomas of Oswald
- Paul Cocking of Gabriella Cafe
- Tabitha Stroup of Friend in Cheeses Jam Company
- Bill the Oyster Man
- Verve Coffee Roasters
- Breana and Toby White of Kraft Bar
- Venus Spirits
- Odonata Winery
- Ser Winery
- Santa Cruz Mountain Vineyards
- Discretion Brewing
Cost: $150 — Attendance is limited and this event will sell out. Price includes beer, wine, and nonalcoholic beverage pairings; 3-course meal (Vegetarian diets will be accommodated).
Buy your ticket today: meander2016.eventbrite.com.